What We Do
Clark Land’s direct focus and experience is in providing real estate services including property rights research, interpretation and acquisition, valuation, relocation assistance plans, encroachment services, and project management assistance for projects involving water, transportation, housing, storm water, sewer, gas, electric and alternative energy systems.
Clark Land provides the services below for right of way and land management projects.
Project Management and Coordination
- Manage multiple parcels through line lists and our right of way database tracking system.
- Use various tools to meet our clients’ budget and schedule requirements.
Interim Property Management
- Leased or owned properties.
Acquisitions for Public Infrastructure and Facilities Management, including acquiring through:
Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
- As needed condemnation if required to acquire property rights under eminent domain.
Utility Conflict Resolutions
- Coordinate with multiple agencies to resolve potential delays in construction.
Alternative Analysis, Site Determination, and Linear Route Selection
- Includes analysis for gas, water, sewer, and electric distribution and transmission facilities.
Title Research and Title Due Diligence
- Including obtaining title reports and clearing title of encumbrances.
Permitting and Regulatory Approval Processing
- Obtain right of entry permits.
- Purchase or Sale
- Offsets/QC Deeds
Right of Way and Utility Data Sheets with Cost Estimates
- Meets state and federal transportation department regulations.
Caltrans ROW Certifications – In conformance with the Uniform Act.
Real Estate Consulting Services
- Site Analysis and Purchase Recommendations
- Dispensing of Excess Properties
- Escrow and Payment Coordination
- Acquisition Appraisals
- Market Value Appraisals
- Fair Market Rent Studies
- Sensitive Habitat Land Appraisals
- Budgeting/Risk Management
- Update Appraisals
Relocation Assistance Programs (RAP)
- Permanent and/or Temporary Relocations
- Residential and/or Non-Residential Units
- Including Resolution of Necessity (RON) and lis pendens.
Encroachment Mitigation Programs
- Land Asset Management
- Program Development
- Property Owner Negotiations
“I wanted to pass on a great achievement your Land team has accomplished. Due to some very strict guidelines from the California Public Utility Commission, missed deadlines get elevated to Senior VP level for review. You team has now gone 6 months straight without a single elevated job being reported to even the Supervisor level. This is NOT an easy accomplishment. This accomplishment is a direct result of the teams openness and flexibility to try tweaks and changes to our process to fine tune every task we perform. As well as, the diligence and dedication to providing a great service and product, and pride of ownership in their work.”
— Client Testimonial